Oversized crewneck sweater made in Turkey from 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton. Dyed with eco-friendly dyes and permanently enhanced with BIO-ME® anti-odor technology. Hues Laboratories’ signature shoulder construction, dropped armhole and tapered sleeves give an oversized, relaxed, and comfortable fit with added width over shoulders and back. The medium-weight 300 gsm 3-thread organic cotton jersey has a carefully brushed inside which creates a richer, fuller structure and feel. Double layered 10mm double-stitched half-moon at neck with 9mm binding and a classic ribbed V-insert adds extra durability and longevity to the collar. Monochrome 2-tone logo matching garment color printed at chest. The printed patch on left sleeve contains an NFC-chip which can be scanned with a smartphone to access details of the particular garment’s origins and footprint and much more.
- Innovative BIO-ME treatment provides permanent odor-resistant and antibacterial technology without the use of silver nitrate or other harmful substances. This treatment eliminates bad smells and keeps your clothes fresh longer, meaning you don’t have to wash as often.
- Fabric dyed using only OEKO-TEX Standard 100-certified dyes and processes, guaranteed harmless for workers, wearers, and nature alike.
- Scannable NFC-chip sewn into the sleeve. Scanning the chip with a smartphone gives access to details of the particular garment’s origins as well as how the footprint of the garment compares to other similar garments from other fashion brands.
Fabric & Manufacturing
- Raw materials: Organic cotton (GOTS and OCS-certified) from Turkey
- Composition: 100% organic cotton
- Made in: Turkey
- Knit: Dense 3-thread organic cotton jersey
- Fabric: 300 GSM with carefully brushed inside
- Cuffs: Classic 52mm 2×2 rib, 400 GSM organic cotton jersey
- Threads: Dyed to match organic cotton thread (#50 thread top stitches/#120 inside stitches)
- Print: Transfer printed, monochrome 2-tone logo matching garment color
- Seams: 10mm double-needle top stitches with signature 12x1mm bartacks. Slightly twisted 5mm flat felled seam along inside of arm. 3-thread overlock stitched patch on sleeve.
- Material & Care
100% organic cotton from Turkey (GOTS-certified)
Wash with similar colors at 30°C and hang dry.
To encourage less frequent washing, this sweater has been enhanced with BIO-ME® anti-odor technology, allowing the sweater to stay fresh much longer, meaning you won’t need to wash it as often as you’re probably used to.
30-70% of the total carbon footprint during a garment’s life cycle comes from the washing you do in your home. Just wearing your sweater 3 times before washing it – instead of washing after every use – and skipping the dryer saves up to 80% energy. It also creates less wear and tear of your sweater meaning it will last longer.
- Shipping & Returns
We offer free shipping worldwide and 14 days return rights. Read more at the bottom of the page.
- For every garment we produce, we protect a piece of primeval forest from deforestation - a small but important effort to reverse climate change.
- 1 garment produced
- 1 sqm primeval forest protected
- Natural biodiversity sustained
- At LEAST 34 kg CO2 stored
- At LEAST 7 times the garment's carbon footprint is offset!
Scan your garment to write a review.